Box Office Hours
The SAFE Credit Union Convention and Performing Arts District Box Office offers the following ways to purchase tickets: We currently offer in-person sales only on show days.
Box office windows open for in-person sales and will call 2 hours prior to curtain at their respective venue: SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center or the Memorial Auditorium. We may occasionally open the box office earlier than 2 hours to allow for advanced show purchases. Call 916-808-5181 for the most up to date information.
Box Office phone lines are open a limited number of hours each week, currently Monday through Wednesday 12pm-5pm. Hours are subject to change. Our phone number is 916-808-5181.
Official Ticketing Partner
Our official, authorized ticketing partner is www.ticketmaster.com. We strongly recommend you buy tickets directly through our authorized ticketing partner www.ticketmaster.com, or through the “buy tickets” link listed on the event on the calendar page.
- Tickets may be purchased online through our official ticketing partner www.ticketmaster.com
- Payment by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
- Tickets purchased through www.ticketmaster.com are subject to convenience and processing fees.
Third Party Tickets - Buyer Beware
Please note, purchasing tickets from a third-party ticket broker or unauthorized sources on the internet or phone may result in the following:
- Paying more than the face value of the ticket
- Purchase of lost or stolen tickets, which cannot be honored
- Your tickets, if lost or stolen, cannot be replaced by the Box Office
- The Box Office has no way to guarantee the validity of tickets purchased from third party ticket brokers; thus, we cannot guarantee admittance to an event
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, or other information
If you have any questions, or issues with ticketing we’re available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will Call office opens beginning two hours prior to the performance, at the performance venue
- Will Call customers must present valid photo I.D. and the credit card used to purchase the tickets in order to have tickets released.
- The Box Office will accept 3rd party/drop-off Will Call beginning 30 minutes prior to performance time on ticket. This service is provided for our patrons attending the event who have a member or members of their party running late
- The Box Office will NOT accept 3rd party Will Call from ticket brokers or resellers.
- Customers will be required to fill out a third-party Will Call envelope and include tickets. Customers who wish to leave tickets at Will Call do so at their own risk. The Box Office does not assume any responsibility for any illegible or unclaimed third-party Will Call tickets.
Bag Policy and Prohibited Items
Bags, including diaper bags, must be smaller than 8"x6"x1" if non-transparent and clear bags must be smaller than 12"x12"x6"
Please note the following items are prohibited inside the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center, SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center, and Memorial Auditorium
- Bottles or cans
- Food coolers
- Outside food/beverages
- Pamphlets, product samples
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, helmets, chairs
- 2-way radios
- Balloons, permanent markers, spray paint
- Cameras: no flash/professional photography, tripods or monopods, GoPros, or selfie stick
- Food, beverage, alcohol, cans, bottles, flasks, coolers, drugs, illegal substances
- Weapons, pepper spray/mace, flares, fireworks, and dangerous devices of any kind
- Frisbees and beach balls
- Lasers pointers
- Any noise making devices (i.e. air horns, whistles, drums, plastic horns, etc.)
- Audio/Video recording devices
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by staff
Accessible seats are held to accommodate accessible seating requests until the event is sold out (90% of sellable capacity) or if event is not a sell-out, and seats are not purchased by a person needing accessible seating, they may be sold to any patron on the day of the performance subject to availability. All of our venues are equipped with accessible entrances and restrooms. Memorial Auditorium has accessible seating at the floor and Dress Circle levels.
Please note, due to the historical nature of the venue, Memorial Auditorium has no elevator or escalator access to the first or second balcony.
Assisted Listening Devices
We are happy to offer Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) to guests with hearing difficulties. ALDs can be obtained in the venue lobby. Identification will be required and held to reserve a device and will be returned once the ALD is returned.
Service Animal Policy
Service animals are welcomed at our venues in keeping with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Service animals must be under the control of their handler at all times.
In most cases, masks are strongly encouraged but are not mandatory.
Some events may continue to require attendees to wear a mask while in attendance or show proof of full vaccination or negative COVID test. Please refer to the event listing on our website or the presenters’ website for this information.
Please note-The City of Sacramento follows the mandates of the State of California and/or County of Sacramento and criteria will change according to those mandates.
Event organizers may choose to require a higher standard (such as proof of vaccination only).
For more information visit, please visit the CDC government plans page.