Memorial Auditorium Box Office Update-
To protect the health of our patrons and our employees, box office windows will be closed effective Wednesday, March 18th. We are still available by phone Tuesday- Friday 10am-2pm and are happy to help with any questions regarding postponed or cancelled shows. Call us at 916-808-5181.
At this time, we are waiving any phone service charges for new ticket purchases.
We thank you for your understanding at this challenging time.
The Sacramento City Council on March 13 declared a state of emergency and passed a resolution to approve several measures to help residents and businesses affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. This includes postponing all large gatherings that consist of 250 people or more that are scheduled withing the next 30 days to 60 days.
Per City guidelines, the Memorial Auditorium public activities are suspended effective immediately. The Memorial Auditorium is working closely with their presenters and facility licensees on replacement dates and will either provide a refund or a rollover to use at another time. This also includes licenses for private rentals and special events.
Tickets for postponed shows will be honored. However, if patrons desire a refund, they may contact the place of purchase. Ticket holders can visit the Memorial Auditorium’s website for information regarding new dates and event specific ticket policies.
While the SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center and the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center are being renovated the Box Office will be located at the Memorial Auditorium at 1515 J St.
Please note our upcoming locations and hours:
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Memorial Auditorium Lobby
1515 J St
Sacramento, CA 95814
|Saturday - Monday
|Tuesday - Friday
||10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
|Box office is also open 2 hours prior to performances
How to Purchase Tickets
We strongly recommend you buy tickets directly from the Sacramento Convention Center Box Office, through our authorized ticketing partner www.tickets.com, or through the “buy tickets” link listed on the event on the calendar page.
- Purchase in person to avoid service fees charged online and by phone
- Payment by cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
- No checks accepted beginning one week prior to performance/event
- All ticket purchases are final
- Call the Box Office at 916.808.5181
- Each phone order subject to one $11.00 per order service charge
- After hours, tickets available at tickets.com: 800.225.2277 (subject to convenience and processing fees)
- Payment by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
- Tickets may be purchased online through our official ticketing partner www.tickets.com
- Payment by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover.
- Tickets purchased through tickets.com are subject to convenience and processing fees.
Third Party Tickets- Buyer Beware
Please note, purchasing tickets from a third party ticket broker or unauthorized sources on the internet or phone may result in the following:
- Paying more than the face value of the ticket
- Purchase of lost or stolen tickets, which cannot be honored
- Your tickets, if lost or stolen, cannot be replaced by the Box Office
- The Box Office has no way to guarantee the validity of tickets purchased from third party ticket brokers; thus, we cannot guarantee admittance to an event
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, or other information
- Will Call office opens beginning two hours prior to the performance, at the performance venue
- Will Call customers must present valid photo I.D. and the credit card used to purchase the tickets in order to have tickets released.
- The Box Office will accept 3rd party/drop-off Will Call beginning 30 minutes prior to performance time on ticket. This service is provided for our patrons attending the event who have a member or members of their party running late
- The Box Office will NOT accept 3rd party Will Call from ticket brokers or resellers.
- Customers will be required to fill out a third-party Will Call envelope and include tickets. Customers who wish to leave tickets at Will Call do so at their own risk. The Box Office does not assume any responsibility for any illegible or unclaimed third-party Will Call tickets.
Accessible seats are held to accommodate accessible seating requests until the event is sold out (90% of sellable capacity) or if event is not a sell-out, and seats are not purchased by a person needing accessible seating, they may be sold to any patron on the day of the performance subject to availability. All of our venues are equipped with accessible entrances and restrooms. Memorial Auditorium has accessible seating at the floor and Dress Circle levels.
Please note, due to the historical nature of the venue, Memorial Auditorium has no elevator or escalator access to the first or second balcony.
Assisted Listening Devices
We are happy to offer Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) to guests with hearing difficulties. ALDs can be obtained in the venue lobby. Identification will be required and held to reserve a device and will be returned once the ALD is returned.
Service Animal Policy
Service animals are welcomed at our venues in keeping with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Service animals must be under the control of their handler at all times.
Please note the following items are prohibited inside the Convention Center, Community Center Theater and Memorial Auditorium
- Bottles or cans
- Bags larger than 16"x16"x8"
- Food coolers
- Outside food/beverages
- Pamphlets, product samples
- Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, helmets, chairs
- 2-way radios
- Balloons, permanent markers, spray paint
- Cameras: no flash/professional photography, tripods or monopods, GoPros, or selfie sticks
- Food, beverage, alcohol, cans, bottles, flasks, coolers, drugs, illegal substances
- Weapons, pepper spray/mace, flares, fireworks, and dangerous devices of any kind
- Frisbees and beach balls
- Lasers pointers
- Any noise making devices (i.e. air horns, whistles, drums, plastic horns, etc.)
- Audio/Video recording devices
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by staff